Chalkboard PSV - EasyPSV Removable
The answer to the hard questions… I mean surfaces
We’re talking plastic, wood, glass, metal, ceramic, and more! Basically, if a cup can be made out of it, then you can decorate it with EasyPSV®. Although, we’d recommend hand washing for best results and durability!
This sticky back vinyl comes with either a permanent or removable adhesive.
- If it has a gray grid line then it’s permanent.
- If the grid line is mint then it’s removable.
Recommended cut setting from Siserna.com website.
Blade: Standard, 2
Scan N Cut:
Blade: Standard, 3
• Place EasyPSV™ with the liner side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
• Weed excess vinyl.
• Remove the application tape’s paper liner and place tape on top of EasyPSV.
• Burnish with a squeegee.
• Lift the application tape and EasyPSV away from the paper liner.
• Place the application tape on your desired object.
• Burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
• Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your EasyPSV design on the object
EasyPSV™ Permanent Applies to:
Not recommended for use on drywall or other painted surfaces.
Not recommended for use near flame/ heat source, or with microwave, and dishwasher.